Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Curiosity = Octopus

Came across this on YouTube this morning while avoiding the paper I have to write. Which is dumb, because its a short paper. Its just the content that I have no real interest in writing about. Ah well. Anyway, I figured I'd just put this in for your enjoyment. Made me smile. ;)




I liked the music too. Cracked me up. ^-^ LOL!

If you'd like to watch the video without the side cut off, and all the words intact, click here and you should be able to see the whole thing.

... goofy octopus. LOL!

ps. thank you Mom, for showing me how to embed. Mom is the Grand Master of blogging.

2 comments:

Little Messy Missy said...

Thank you so much for telling me what kind of bird that was sneaking my hummingbird nectar!!! I like your blog and come quite often.

Kristine said...

No problem. :)