Saturday, June 16, 2012

Mr Kitty

Alrighty. I'm back again, but not for long. Lets just say that I've been busy getting ready for a change. Which means I'm no longer working at the library and it's not because they had to let me go. There are things that I truly would like to do before I can't for one reason or another.

One of the biggest things on my 'to-do' list is to finish college. Currently all I've got is an AA, and sadly that doesn't get you squat anymore. However, I do have lots of practical experience, which may or may not come in handy. But above all else, I really want a BA and a Masters, which means going back to college.

So, I'm going back to college, full time. Starting in July. And it'll be a bit far afield for me. Way far afield. More on that later, because it's late and I'm tired and cranky. Okay. So I'm always cranky. In real life I'm probably not cranky, but online? Definitely cranky.

Anywho, I'd like to introduce you to one of my traveling companions. The above picture is of Mr Kitty, who will be going with me. He may appear in upcoming photos, or he may not. I don't really know yet. I just figured I'd introduce you, since you may be seeing him a lot. Other traveling companions will be introduced at well, and no, none of them are alive.

I think that's it for now. More later. :)

2 comments:

John Going Gently said...

nice to see you back... remember me>?

Kristine said...

I do, because I visit your website frequently. :) Generally though, I don't leave a comment. I do apologize for the length of time away, but I'll hopefully be posting again soon. As soon as I get settled in that is. :)