Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Days Roll On...

So, its another Wednesday and I've got absolutely nothing to post really. Just a few updates would be in order. Mission Manga is at a stand still for right now, because under more scrutiny, the online rental place was going to be a tad more expensive than first anticipated. Therefore I'm going to have to go down to one of the bookstores and just go through everything Manga. There seems to be some sort of slowdown on really good series and I'm wondering if the Manga companies in Japan have suddenly realized just how popular their books have become here and are holding out. Technically good business strategy, but irritating. My fellow branch managers will have to wait a bit before I can put together a working list.

Once again returning to my small herd of feathered dinosaurs, we've discovered that two of the so called hens are actually roosters. One is Brutus the Brahma. He's a big chicken, so I should've guessed that it wasn't a hen. But he's so docile. I can still pick him up and hold him and he doesn't care, and he follows me around like a puppy when I'm outside. The other has no name, and is one of the Australorpes. He's an idiot. I've been speculating that his idiocy is do to his unusually small head. Snapshots of him are difficult to get as he's ... well he's a chicken. In both senses of the word. The hens are all doing fine, and they keep the Lorp rooster in check. Thus his total lack of tail feathers. Apparently the hens learn early to keep the males battered and under control from an early age. Lorp has no tail and probably never will. Sad but true.

Tomorrow, I get up early and head in for my internship, so I will be hitting the sack soon. Its fun working in the cataloging department. Every day you get in boxes full of new stuff, so its basically Christmas every day! :) Its a nice place to work, and you learn something new every time. Well, its getting late, so I'd better hit the sack. Night to all. :)

No comments: