Sunday, October 21, 2007

A little light on a subject...

After picking up the Transformers movie, I found a little advertisement for entering a sweepstakes for the 2009 Camero that was featured as Bumblebee in the movie, and I have to admit that I really love that car. However, I will probably still be too much in the whole by then to get one. I can always wait a few years until the car starts being resold at a lower amount of money. I'd enter the sweepstakes but apparently if you win the car, Chevy ends up with the rights to your privacy, and I am not one to be giving those away for a car. Even if its a really nice car that brings trumpet fanfare to mind whenever I see a picture of it. Ah well. We shall see what ends up happening in a few years. Its a plan, not a hope. It was pointed out to me that "only being able to deal with the public for so long" might be taken wrong. And I have to admit that this rings true. In truth I meant that I just need me time, and in no way was I slamming my job. I love my job. Please keep that in mind. The territorial comment was another statement that could've been taken the wrong way. Its nothing bad, just its an odd feeling to come back to work and feel like things have been moved. For me its a little disorienting, and I'm not fond of it. If anyone was taken aback, I apologize. If anyone thinks I'm over reacting, you can say let me know that as well. Back to the normal routine of every day life, I was back in front of the TV all day. In point of fact, I am still in front of the TV catching up on Smallville. Dinner is also a part of this little couch potato escapade. Perhaps later I will dive into the pages of a book. Or better yet I can go through my comic books... and reread some of them. Or in the more childish of activities I can rearrange the action figures. So, this basically means I will go back to doing absolutely nothing for the next couple of days.. or rather day, as I've already used up my Sunday. Until I post again. ;)

No comments: