Sunday, June 13, 2010

Chickens On The Porch, Where Art Thou?

Alrighty. If anyone is wondering where Callie is from Chickens On the Porch, she is currently without Internet connection. If everyone is now wondering how I managed to get online if there is no Internet connection, its because I fled the house Saturday after work, and am currently making use of a friends wireless system. With their consent of course. BUT for the near future there may be a small space where there aren't any posts from either of us. Just thought I'd let you know. Never fear. If worse comes to worse, I shall put Mom in the car with my laptop and drive her down to the library where the Internet service is FREE, and on ALL THE TIME. Thus, she may post.

In the meantime, hang in there. We're working on it.

No comments: