Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I Declare a Day Off.....

Yes, I decided to go and do something fun before I came home from work and did homework. After work today I treated myself to a day at the movies, which in all honesty was probably a bad idea since I'm supposed to be saving up funds for a short trip at the beginning of October. For shame on me... but I had fun, and a much needed chance to relax. There was a choice of movies. Halloween or 3:10 to Yuma, and I am now sort of wishing I had gone ahead and seen Halloween, because 3:10 was a little more dramatic than I needed. Some of you are no doubt wondering how I could possibly relax during a horror film like Halloween, but I swear to you that for me, its relaxing. Yet more of my tweaked psyche has been revealed and its all my doing. ;) My idea of a relaxing film is an action film, a horror film, or an old black and white movie which I'm not picky about unless its a heavy duty drama. Those make my eyes cross. But something like The Thin Man or Arsenic and Old Lace is just right.

So its late yet again, and I have to get up at the crack of morning. I'm not sure how well I will sleep though because of the thunderstorms going over and rattling the house like a tin can. No, the house isn't made of tin, but made of wood. That doesn't stop if from shaking like mad when the thunder rolls close by. ;) I should crawl into bed though because its freezing in here due to the fact that we haven't fired up the wood stove for the fall/winter yet. Its still too dry. No other way of heating the house, so I get to suffer for a couple more weeks. I just wear lots of clothes. ;) Night to all. I'm heading for my bed!

No comments: